- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Lorne Michaels
The difference between Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers in the days before their first talk shows began is evident in what they spent the most time on, said the man who guided both programs to birth. With Fallon, who took over "Late Night" in 2009, it was the performance. Meyers worries about the writing.
Republicans are easier to make fun of than Democrats. That is what "Saturday Night Live" executive producer Lorne Michaels told Vulture.com.
Seth Meyers is moving from his "Weekend Update" desk to his own late night show on NBC.
"Saturday Night Live" is welcoming two prominent up-and-comers to this week's show.
"Saturday Night Live" has elected a new Barack Obama: Jay Pharoah will take over the plum role of impersonating the president.
Kristen Wiig got a musical send-off on the season finale of "Saturday Night Live" as the popular and versatile cast member made her exit after seven years.
Kristen Wiig got a musical sendoff on the season finale of "Saturday Night Live" as the popular and versatile cast member made her exit after seven years.
Eli Manning sensed his brother's shadow even as a comedic actor.
NBC says "30 Rock" is going live this fall.
The show's producer, Lorne Michaels, told The New York Times last week that "it simply never came up that we would move to Los Angeles."
"It was one of those great cryptic Lorne calls where he was saying, 'I think this will be good for you and you'll be good at it,'" Meyers recalled.