- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Lorraine Hansberry
Now that his children are grown, you can expect to see a lot more of Denzel Washington on Broadway.
Denzel Washington is returning to Broadway — but he won't be singing.
Steve Kazee (kuh-ZEE) has won the Tony Award for best lead actor in a musical for his heartfelt and touching performance in "Once."
A reworked version of the Gershwin opera "Porgy and Bess" has won the Tony Award for best musical revival.
James Corden, who first made his name on stage in "The History Boys," has won the lead acting Tony Award in a play for his clownish turn in the British import "One Man, Two Guvnors."
Nina Arianda, a rising star who has won over audiences for two seasons in Tony-nominated parts, has won the Tony for best leading actress in a play.
Audra McDonald has won the Tony Award for best leading actress in a musical.
Memorable quotes from the 66th annual Tony Awards ceremony Sunday night at the Beacon Theatre:
"Clybourne Park," the remarkably perceptive Pulitzer Prize-winning play about race and real estate, has won the Tony Award for best play.
When theatergoers at "Clybourne Park" spot a woman with a yellow legal pad sitting in the last row of the orchestra section, they invariably ask what she's doing.
Jennifer Egan's inventive novel about the passage of time, "A Visit From the Goon Squad," won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction Monday, honored for its "big-hearted curiosity about cultural change at warp speed."
Jennifer Egan's inventive novel about the passage of time, "A Visit from the Goon Squad," won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction Monday, honored for its "big-hearted curiosity about cultural change at warp speed."
Bruce Norris' play "Clybourne Park," which examines race relations and the effects of modern gentrification, won the 2011 Pulitzer Prize for drama on Monday.
Jennifer Egan's novel "A Visit from the Goon Squad" won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction Monday, honored for its "big-hearted curiosity about cultural change at warp speed."