- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim
Replay has confirmed an umpire's call that Mike Trout was out at the plate while trying for an inside-the-park home run for the Los Angeles Angels.
Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, umpires got it right.
Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, umpires got it right. The umps went 3 for 3 on Monday as MLB tried out the new format at three spring training games.
The spring training game between the San Francisco Giants and a split squad of Chicago Cubs was rained out Saturday.
Robinson Cano got two hits and made a pair of smooth plays in the field as the Seattle Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 5-3 on Saturday in a game shortened to seven innings because of rain.
Mike Trout has his first seven-figure contract. Up ahead is what figures to be a nine-figure deal.
Bobby Abreu is certain he still has a lot to offer a major league team - even if he's a few weeks shy of 40.
Jim Fregosi's big league career got off to a real quiet start. His first three at-bats, as a teenager for the expansion Los Angeles Angels, he hit grounders back to perennial Gold Glove pitcher Jim Kaat.
The Milwaukee Brewers signed free-agent reliever Francisco Rodriguez to a $3.25 million, one-year contract Friday.
The Dodgers have signed infielder Chone Figgins to a minor league contract and invited him to spring training.
Bobby Abreu will be 40 on Opening Day but his former team, the Philadelphia Phillies, could be interested in signing him.
For those that are fans of Cal Ripken, or baseball history in general, this video from MLB.com is an absolute must-see.
A celebration nearly a century in the making was unfolding at the old ballpark, a long-awaited moment generations of New Englanders had never been able to witness. Turmoil to triumph. Worst to first. A clincher at Fenway Park.
David Ortiz and the Boston Red Sox, baseball's bearded wonders, capped their remarkable turnaround by beating the St. Louis Cardinals 6-1 in Game 6 on Wednesday night to win their third World Series championship in 10 seasons.