- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim
Albert Pujols is quietly closing in on 500 home runs.
Aside from Albert Pujols' 496th home run and some stingy pitching by newcomer Hector Santiago, little else went right for the Los Angeles Angels in their first meeting this season with the defending AL West champions.
John Jaso came up big again as a pinch-hitter with a home run against Los Angeles Angels closer Ernesto Frieri, a year and five days after doing the same thing to Kevin Jepsen at Angel Stadium - a place where Jaso just loves to hit.
Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles Angels caught up with Bartolo Colon on Sunday.
The biggest offseason investment ever made by the Seattle Mariners is finally going to make his debut at home.
Lloyd McClendon routinely speaks of a Mariners culture change, of "commitment, accountability and responsibility."
The injury cast a pall over opening day at Angel Stadium. Baylor, who joined the Angels' coaching staff in the offseason, had to be helped off the field after squatting to catch Vladimir Guerrero's off-target throw.
Los Angeles Angels hitting coach Don Baylor broke his right leg while catching Vladimir Guerrero's ceremonial first pitch Monday night.
Mike Trout homered in his second at-bat hours after finalizing a contract extension, and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Dodgers 6-2 Saturday night in the final preseason game for both clubs.
Mike Trout thinks the Los Angeles Angels are about to begin the most important month of their season.
Albert Pujols and Mike Trout homered to back Jered Weaver and help the Los Angeles Angels beat the Kansas City Royals 3-2 Thursday.
Jim Fregosi's big league career got off to a real quiet start. His first three at-bats, as a teenager for the expansion Los Angeles Angels, he hit grounders back to perennial Gold Glove pitcher Jim Kaat.
The champagne was on ice, plastic shields were in place above the cubicles in the Baltimore clubhouse and couches were removed to accommodate a celebration 15 years in the making.
The Los Angeles Angels fired hitting coach Mickey Hatcher on Tuesday after Albert Pujols and many of his teammates got off to dismal offensive start this season.
A drained Tony La Russa sat behind the podium, jersey gone and a blue towel draped around his neck,