- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Six Flags denies ride, then refund, to prosthetic-wearing veteran
- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
Los Angeles Clippers
Latest Los Angeles Clippers Items
Blake Griffin had 21 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists on his 25th birthday, and the Los Angeles Clippers held off the Cleveland Cavaliers 102-80 Sunday night for their 11th consecutive victory.
Blake Griffin entered the back half of his 20s with a birthday serenade from the crowd and another dynamic demonstration of why he's only getting better with age.
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving has left their game against the Los Angeles Clippers in the first half with a left biceps injury.
After spraining his ankle, Chris Paul might have lost some quickness. He compensated with determination.
Utah Jazz forward Marvin Williams and Los Angeles Clippers guard Jamal Crawford will miss the teams' game Friday night because of injuries.
The NBA has suspended Phoenix starting forward P.J. Tucker for one game for elbowing Blake Griffin in the chin in the Suns' loss to the Clippers in Loss Angeles on Monday night.
Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Friday's morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .500?
The Lakers were the designated home team this time. That meant the Clippers had to put up with looking at all those championship banners and retired numbers that their co-tenant at the Staples Center has had hanging on the wall since the arena opened 15 seasons ago - and weren't able to cover them up with banners of their own players.