- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Los Angeles Clippers
Latest Los Angeles Clippers Items
Chris Paul has already seemingly done the impossible by turning the long-languishing Los Angeles Clippers into a force in the Western Conference. Now he's taken on another big task _ rebuilding the reeling NBA players' association.
The Milwaukee Bucks signed free agent guard O.J. Mayo on Saturday, hoping he will add some much-needed offensive punch to a roster that is searching for some after a summer of upheaval.
Feeling he was close to a deal for Paul Pierce, a thought crossed Billy King's mind.
Chris Paul can't recall the exact moment he knew that he wanted to stay with the Los Angeles Clippers. Once he decided, though, the free agent All-Star was quick to commit.
Just about every NBA team would like Dwight Howard.
Seventeen championships. Bill Russell. Red Auerbach. It was all too much for 36-year-old Brad Stevens to resist.
Brad Stevens says he had no desire to leave Butler _ until the Celtics called.
Butler's historic Hinkle Fieldhouse couldn't compete with the Boston Garden and all those NBA championship banners hanging from its rafters.
The Green are getting greener.