- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Los Angeles County District Attorney'S Office
Latest Los Angeles County District Attorney'S Office Items
A Southern California woman convicted of fatally beating her 2-year-old foster daughter has been sentenced to 25 years to life in state prison.
Kanye West will not face criminal charges over an incident in which he apparently punched a man in a Beverly Hills chiropractor's office, prosecutors determined Friday.
A state lawmaker found guilty of voter fraud and perjury this week will be allowed to keep serving until a judge enters a formal conviction, Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg said Thursday.
No criminal charges were filed against a Southern California man who shot and killed a 19-year-old man he claimed attacked a Boy Scout, but the investigation continued, authorities said Thursday.
"Octomom" Nadya Suleman did porn films, boxed D-list celebrities, even endorsed birth control for dogs after giving birth in 2009 to eight babies after she received in vitro fertility treatments.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A former Los Angeles airport policeman who sexually assaulted a woman waiting to board a flight has been sentenced to four years in state prison.
Prosecutors won't file criminal charges against Scottie Pippen for fighting with an autograph seeker who authorities say was drunk and exaggerated his injuries including faking seizures after claiming the former Chicago Bulls star punched him in the face.
Scottie Pippen won't face criminal charges for a fight with a man who authorities say was drunk when he demanded an autograph and photo with the former Chicago Bulls star, then faked seizures after claiming Pippen punched him in the face.
Wen Jun Li crossed the wrong people while racking up a $10,000 gambling debt in Las Vegas. It ended up costing him his life.