- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Los Angeles County Sheriff'S Department
Latest Los Angeles County Sheriff'S Department Items
Police in Pasadena are searching for a "person of interest" in connection with the fatal shooting of a young woman in an apartment.
A gunman used his baby son as a shield while he fired at deputies, who did not return fire until after the man's ex-girlfriend took the child away from him, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Monday.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says investigators found materials for making methamphetamine and explosives at a house in Palmdale.
While the neighborhood where "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker died in a fiery crash is known to attract street racers, law enforcement officials do not believe the Porsche he and a friend were riding in had been racing another car.
Fans of "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker erected a makeshift memorial near the site of his fatal automobile crash, as investigators worked to determine the cause of the fiery weekend wreck that also claimed the life of his friend.
A fiery car crash north of Los Angeles has killed 40-year-old Paul Walker, the star of the "Fast & Furious" movie series, and one other person in the vehicle.
Los Angeles County Sheriff's detectives are investigating Justin Bieber for reckless driving after witnesses — including former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson — complained about the pop-star's alleged freeway speeds in their gated community in north Los Angeles County.
Deputies were investigating claims made Tuesday by a neighbor that singer Justin Bieber attacked and threatened him during an argument in suburban Los Angeles, authorities said.
Grammy-winning singer Chris Brown is under investigation for an alleged assault in a West Hollywood parking lot, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said early Monday.