- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Los Angeles County Superior Court
Latest Los Angeles County Superior Court Items
A state lawmaker who is running for state insurance commissioner said Wednesday that he is suing California's health benefits exchange for wrongly cutting off more than 1 million insurance policies and for what he called wasting taxpayer money on useless marketing campaigns.
Police are trying to identify the victims of a 19-year-old Los Angeles roller rink employee who they say admitted indulging a self-described "foot fetish" with up to 200 young boys.
A family is suing a Central California funeral home claiming it disfigured the body of their loved one and prepared the wrong body for viewing.
"Octomom" Nadya Suleman pleaded not guilty Friday to charges of failing to report $30,000 that authorities say she was earning when she applied for public assistance benefits.
In a case of déjà vu all over again, McDonald’s is being sued for serving coffee that’s touted as too hot by a woman who claims injuries from a spill — just like 20 years ago.
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer says the actress has checked into a rehab facility, but it remains unclear whether a judge will accept her placement there.
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about actress Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet her.
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet the actress.
A judge is refusing to delay Lindsay Lohan's trial on charges of reckless driving and lying to police about a car crash last year.