- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Los Angeles Galaxy
Latest Los Angeles Galaxy Items
LeBron James spoke out again Wednesday about his involvement with David Beckham and the retired soccer superstar's plan to bring an MLS team to Miami.
Robbie Rogers has become the first openly gay soccer player to take the field in a U.S. professional league. He was put into the Major League Soccer game — Los Angeles Galaxy versus Seattle Sounders — on Sunday night as a substitute, The Associated Press reported. His Galaxy team won, 4-0.
Tim Howard remains the No. 1 American goalkeeper despite two strong games by Brad Guzan in World Cup qualifiers last month.
Amid the unfamiliarity presented by European clubs' tours of the United States, with teams from around the globe clashing in a slew of exhibitions, Baltimore on Saturday will play host to a more familiar matchup.
Robbie Keane scored two goals and the Los Angeles Galaxy earned their first victory of the season with a 3-1 win over DC United on Sunday.
Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping wrapped up his four-day U.S. visit in Southern California style _ in a box seat at the Los Angeles Lakers' game against the Phoenix Suns on Friday night.
David Beckham lifted a trophy in what could be his final game for the Los Angeles Galaxy, an exhibition victory over Australian A-League team Melbourne Victory on penalty shots Tuesday.
Away from fans' prying eyes, David Beckham took time out from soccer to share his experiences and listen to Filipino children struggling to rebuild their broken lives.
D.C. United bolstered their beleaguered defensive corps Tuesday, acquiring veteran right back Robbie Russell from Real Salt Lake for a third-round pick in the 2013 SuperDraft.