- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Los Angeles International Airport
Los Angeles International Airport from the downtown core. - Source: Wikipedia
Tom Hillier, Seattle's hell-raising, hippie federal public defender who built an office considered a model for indigent defense nationwide, is retiring after 38 years in the office, an unprecedented 28 of them as its chief.
Government lawyers say they need more time to decide whether to seek the death penalty for the man accused of killing a Transportation Security Administration screener at Los Angeles International airport.
The Los Angeles airport police chief said Friday that the facility's communications system has been fixed after what he termed a glitch prevented a faster response to a gunman last fall.
Russian moves raise specter of wider confrontation; new Ukraine leaders vow to prevent breakup
Two former workers at Los Angeles International Airport have pleaded no contest to setting off dry ice explosions near airport terminals last year.
A worker at Los Angeles International Airport was killed after he was apparently hit by a luggage-moving cart that he had been driving and fell off.
The Secretary of the Homeland Security Department said Thursday that a warning to airlines that terrorists could try to hide explosives in shoes was a routine advisory issued in response to the latest intelligence.
A disruption of operations at Los Angeles International Airport due to ground fog has ended.
An American Airlines jet preparing to depart Los Angeles International Airport for Chicago has experienced an apparent engine fire.
John Idzik will see quite a few familiar faces on Super Bowl Sunday.
Geno Smith still thinks of himself as the New York Jets' starting quarterback.
The head of the Transportation Security Administration said Thursday his agency has officially rejected arming officers in response to a November attack at Los Angeles International Airport.
Los Angeles police officers are being trained to use combat-style trauma kits to help victims of gunshot wounds and other emergencies.
A record 17.9 million foreign travelers passed through Los Angeles International Airport last year as the economy improved.
Geno Smith and Virgin America airline might fly together again, after all.