- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Los Angeles International Airport
Latest Los Angeles International Airport Items
Tom Hillier, Seattle's hell-raising, hippie federal public defender who built an office considered a model for indigent defense nationwide, is retiring after 38 years in the office, an unprecedented 28 of them as its chief.
Government lawyers say they need more time to decide whether to seek the death penalty for the man accused of killing a Transportation Security Administration screener at Los Angeles International airport.
The Los Angeles airport police chief said Friday that the facility's communications system has been fixed after what he termed a glitch prevented a faster response to a gunman last fall.
Russian moves raise specter of wider confrontation; new Ukraine leaders vow to prevent breakup
Two former workers at Los Angeles International Airport have pleaded no contest to setting off dry ice explosions near airport terminals last year.
A worker at Los Angeles International Airport was killed after he was apparently hit by a luggage-moving cart that he had been driving and fell off.
The Secretary of the Homeland Security Department said Thursday that a warning to airlines that terrorists could try to hide explosives in shoes was a routine advisory issued in response to the latest intelligence.
A disruption of operations at Los Angeles International Airport due to ground fog has ended.
An American Airlines jet preparing to depart Los Angeles International Airport for Chicago has experienced an apparent engine fire.