- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Los Angeles Kings
Marian Gaborik's new teammates with the Los Angeles Kings initially wondered whether such a talented goal-scorer could fit into a defense-dominated team when he arrived in a trade last month.
For more than a decade there have been no questions about who will start in goal for the San Jose Sharks come playoff time.
Raffi Torres is making progress but it's still unclear whether he'll play for the San Jose Sharks in their playoff opener Thursday night against the Los Angeles Kings.
The rivalry between the Los Angeles Kings and San Jose Sharks has grown so intense in recent years that even newcomers take little time to acclimate themselves to the animosity.
Here's a look at 10 things to watch when the NHL playoffs begin Wednesday with a new format, some stars returning from injuries and renewed rivalries:
Moments after securing the No. 1 seed for the Western Conference playoffs, Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau was asked the secret to beating the Los Angeles Kings four straight times.
Martin Brodeur made 16 saves in what might have been his last start in a 20-year career with the Devils, and New Jersey beat Boston 3-2 on Sunday as the Bruins rested many of their stars in preparation for the playoffs.
The Los Angeles Kings needed to shed some rust heading into the playoffs and the Edmonton Oilers proved to be a perfect solution.
Sean Monahan joined some pretty exclusive company on Wednesday night.
Forward Trevor Lewis has agreed to a two-year, $3.05 million contract extension with the Los Angeles Kings.
Down a goal after two periods with their season on the line, the Vancouver Canucks showed they still have a little fight left.
Captain Joe Thornton set the tone by dishing out hits almost every chance he got. The rest of his San Jose teammates followed his lead as the Sharks wanted to send a message to the Los Angeles Kings in case these California rivals meet again with much more on the line in a few weeks.
Back in the Los Angeles Kings' less-than-stellar past, clinching a playoff berth would have been cause for celebration.
The Minnesota Wild rallied twice from one-goal deficits and pulled out a victory against the Los Angeles Kings, who rarely give up late leads.
Even after three games and a cross-country flight in the previous five days, the Los Angeles Kings came out roaring at home with a three-goal first period against Winnipeg.