- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Los Angeles Kings
Jhonas Enroth made 43 saves to spoil the return of Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos and the Buffalo Sabres beat the Lightning 3-1 on Thursday night.
Marian Gaborik wasn't disappointed that he didn't get on the score sheet in his debut with the Los Angeles Kings, a 3-1 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Thurdsday night.
The Los Angeles Kings have struggled to score goals all season, and few NHL players do it better than a healthy, hungry Marian Gaborik.
The Buffalo Sabres traded defenseman Brayden McNabb, prospect Jonathan Parker and two draft picks to the Los Angeles Kings for prospects Hudson Fasching and Nicolas Deslauriers.
The Los Angeles Kings acquired defenseman Brayden McNabb from the Buffalo Sabres in a trade involving multiple prospects Wednesday.
The Los Angeles Kings jumped on a couple of early scoring chances and spent the rest of the night playing stellar defense. When a few shots broke through that defensive front, Jonathan Quick was there.
The Washington Capitals acquired forward Dustin Penner from the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday, adding another potential candidate for the top line of Alex Ovechkin and Nicklas Backstrom.
The Capitals have acquired forward Dustin Penner from the Anaheim Ducks for a fourth-round pick. Penner, 31, is a left wing with 13 goals and 19 assists this season under former Washington coach Bruce Boudreau. He is in the final year of a contract that pays $2 million.
The Edmonton Oilers and goaltender Ben Scrivens have agreed to a two-year contract extension.
Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings have returned from the Olympic break with a revitalized game and a sharpened playoff focus.
On a night when Calgary honored Canadian Olympians in a pregame ceremony, a pair of Team USA players were the big stars.
Anze Kopitar's first goal helped the Los Angeles Kings get back in the game. His second stood up for the winner.
Anze Kopitar gets to keep playing for his father in the Olympics for at least another game.
Slovenia added another chapter to its feel-good story.