- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Los Angeles Kings
Latest Los Angeles Kings Items
The Capitals have acquired forward Dustin Penner from the Anaheim Ducks for a fourth-round pick. Penner, 31, is a left wing with 13 goals and 19 assists this season under former Washington coach Bruce Boudreau. He is in the final year of a contract that pays $2 million.
The Los Angeles Kings jumped on a couple of early scoring chances and spent the rest of the night playing stellar defense. When a few shots broke through that defensive front, Jonathan Quick was there.
Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings have returned from the Olympic break with a revitalized game and a sharpened playoff focus.
On a night when Calgary honored Canadian Olympians in a pregame ceremony, a pair of Team USA players were the big stars.
Anze Kopitar's first goal helped the Los Angeles Kings get back in the game. His second stood up for the winner.
The struggling Los Angeles Kings won't play another game for 20 days because of the Olympic break. That will give them plenty of time to savor Robyn Regehr's first career overtime goal and try to figure out how to score more often.
Patrick Kane learned of his grandfather's death shortly before game time, and he handled the pain in the only way he could imagine.
Zach Parise of the Minnesota Wild will be the captain of the U.S. men's hockey team at the Sochi Olympics.
Steve Mason didn't care that the Los Angeles Kings were having trouble lately putting the puck in the net.