- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Los Angeles Kings
Latest Los Angeles Kings Items
Although Dustin Brown will always remember raising the Stanley Cup above his head last year, he also remembers the pain of a first-round playoff loss to San Jose one year before the Los Angeles Kings became champions.
Tuesday, when President Obama honored the Los Angeles Kings, politics couldn't have been further away. Aside from perhaps a joke or two here and there.
The Los Angeles Kings traded Simon Gagne back to the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a conditional draft pick, sending the struggling left wing back to the city where he had his greatest NHL success.
The NHL and its fans can finally shift their focus to the ice.
Prosecutors have declined to file a date-rape charge against Los Angeles Kings star Drew Doughty, citing insufficient evidence.
Police are investigating date rape allegations against Los Angeles Kings defenseman Drew Doughty stemming from an encounter with a woman at a Southern California seaside bar.
The Los Angeles County district attorney's office is determining whether to file charges based on date-rape allegations against Los Angeles Kings defenseman Drew Doughty by a woman he met in a seaside bar.
A celebration 45 years in the making ended in a blizzard of silver-and-black confetti when the Los Angeles Kings showed off the Stanley Cup.
Jonathan Quick and Martin Brodeur hugged and exchanged a few private words in the Stanley Cup finals handshake line.