- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Los Angeles Kings
Latest Los Angeles Kings Items
It should come as no shock that the Los Angeles Kings and San Jose Sharks are preparing for a Game 7 of their first-round series considering how tightly contested this fierce California rivalry has been over the last few years.
Now that the Los Angeles Kings have made it halfway to a historic comeback, the task actually seems even more difficult now that they know how close they are.
The Los Angeles Kings have stared down playoff elimination twice without blinking.
The San Jose Sharks have far too much respect for the Los Angeles Kings and all they have accomplished the past few years to think that knocking them out of the playoffs would be easy.
Dustin Brown figured his Los Angeles Kings had climbed too many postseason obstacles over the past two seasons to end their current playoff run without even a single victory.
Joe Thornton and the Sharks have been in command of many playoff series over the past decade. The San Jose captain has also seen just how easily control slips away during nine straight postseason trips without raising the Stanley Cup.
After Patrick Marleau's fourth career playoff overtime goal silenced Staples Center for maybe the next-to-last time this season, the veteran San Jose Sharks forward attributed his knack for postseason heroics to one simple trait.
The Los Angeles Kings have recalled forward Colin Fraser from their AHL affiliate in Manchester.
Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings are home from a two-game playoff humiliation still confident they can compete against the San Jose Sharks.