- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Los Angeles Lakers
Latest Los Angeles Lakers Items
The Wizards acquired Kendall Marshall in a trade for Marcin Gortat in October, but they quickly released him and now he has been picked up by the Lakers.
Acquired by the Wizards in the Marcin Gortat deal but released before the season opener, Northern Virginia's Kendall Marshall joins the injury-riddled Lakers.
LeBron James is above and beyond the best player in the NBA and that fact is reflected in the league's jersey sales.
Kobe Bryant is expected to miss about six weeks with an injured left knee, dealing the second major injury setback of the year to the Los Angeles Lakers' superstar guard.
Reigning NBA MVP LeBron James was relaxing with his wife not long ago when he looked around and was stunned to see someone wearing his Miami Heat No. 6 jersey.
Although the Wizards can't get too comfortable with their 9-13 record, they at least appear to be more stable internally than the Knicks, who have issues with Iman Shumpert and J.R. Smith.
A security guard at the Los Angeles Lakers' training center has been charged with stealing two NBA championship rings that disappeared last week.
Kobe Bryant had the ball in his hands and the crowd on its feet for the final possession of the first half in his comeback game.
Too many NBA players are friendly with each other these days, and veteran Trevor Ariza polices the Wizards to not buddy up with the opposition.