- George W. Bush to embattled Alabama kicker: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
Los Angeles Lakers
Latest Los Angeles Lakers Items
As Dirk Nowitzki and Dwyane Wade traded big shots in a thrilling NBA finals, with fans tuning in at levels the league hadn't seen since the days of the Kobe-Shaq Lakers, the questions came more frequently.
LeBron James knows his fourth-quarter offense in these NBA finals have been broken down countless ways, all with relatively the same conclusion.
The Los Angeles D-Fenders are returning to the NBA's Development League for the upcoming season after a one-year hiatus.
Allen Iverson wants to keep his passport at home.
No Lakers? No Celtics? No problem.
Kobe Bryant had plenty to say about how he wants to help end homelessness among youth in Los Angeles. The NBA superstar had nothing to say about new Lakers coach Mike Brown.
So far in the NBA finals, television numbers have been skyrocketing, as was the case around the league for much of the season. ABC and ESPN had record viewership numbers all season for NBA telecasts.
Down by 15. Only 7:14 left. On the road. Headed toward an 0-2 deficit in the NBA finals against a Miami Heat team ready to be crowned NBA champions since LeBron James and Chris Bosh joined Dwyane Wade last summer.
The opener of the Stanley Cup finals drew the best preliminary rating for a Game 1 in 12 years.