- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Los Angeles Lakers
Latest Los Angeles Lakers Items
Contrary to popular belief, the potential fall of the Lakers won't topple NBA headquarters.
Lamar Odom filled in for the suspended Ron Artest as the starting small forward for the Los Angeles Lakers for Game 3 of their second-round series against the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night.
According to the league-mandated pregame information released by the Lakers, Kobe Bryant would replace the suspended Ron Artest at small forward, with Shannon Brown starting at shooting guard for Game 3 of their series against the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night.
Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers are in trouble, and they know it.
One big man is struggling, the other is spouting off about "trust issues." Their enforcer got carried away at the end of the last game and is suspended from the next one.
Marc Gasol already has won more with the Memphis Grizzlies than his big brother, Pau, ever did _ at least when it comes to games that matter the most.
Lakers forward Ron Artest has been suspended from Game 3 of a second-round series against the Mavericks on Friday night for hitting Dallas guard J.J. Barea in the face with a forearm.
Larry Drew likes the look of these playoffs.
New Orleans Hornets general manager Dell Demps says he intends to talk to Chris Paul about a contract extension when rules allow for it this summer and that he believes the franchise has regained the All-Star point guard's confidence.