- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
Los Angeles Lakers
Latest Los Angeles Lakers Items
The verbal jabbing of Phil Jackson and the mind games with Ron Artest will begin soon enough.
Two transcendent playoff performances by Chris Paul made the Hornets' first-round series with Los Angeles far more interesting than the two-time defending champion Lakers would have preferred.
Authorities say Los Angeles Lakers forward Derrick Caracter was arrested in New Orleans, accused of public drunkenness and shoving a pregnant cashier at a pancake restaurant.
We're only three days into a marathon that will drag on for another two months, but these NBA playoffs are shaping up as the most intriguing in years.
Whether he's on the court, in the locker room or at home with his reality-TV-star wife, Lamar Odom has evolved into the consummate supporting player.
Alex Ovechkin's tax preparations could soon be a hat trick of federal, Virginia and new D.C. "jock" taxes for his dazzling performances at the Verizon Center.
Grete Waitz had never run a marathon before the New York City race in October 1978. After it, her name and New York would be forever linked
Chris Paul had 33 points, 14 assists and seven rebounds, and the New Orleans Hornets pulled away down the stretch, stunning the two-time defending NBA champion Los Angeles Lakers with a 109-100 victory in their playoff opener Sunday.
The Los Angeles Lakers will work with the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation on ways to keep anti-gay slurs out of basketball.