- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
Los Angeles Lakers
Latest Los Angeles Lakers Items
The Lakers said Bryant was examined Wednesday by team physician Dr. Steve Lombardo, who determined that the knee injury that has kept Bryant out of the lineup still hasn't healed. B
From Jodie Meeks' big day to the final result, this was definitely a surprise.
Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
The Lakers were the designated home team this time. That meant the Clippers had to put up with looking at all those championship banners and retired numbers that their co-tenant at the Staples Center has had hanging on the wall since the arena opened 15 seasons ago - and weren't able to cover them up with banners of their own players.
In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
The only drama left in this miserable season for the Los Angeles Lakers involves whether Kobe Bryant will return from injury, and if they can avoid finishing last in the Western Conference.
The Los Angeles Lakers almost had enough 3-point shooting down the stretch to overtake the Grizzlies.
Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni says he understands the frustration that led to critical comments from Pau Gasol, but wishes the star center had not lashed out publicly.