- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
Los Angeles Police Department
Latest Los Angeles Police Department Items
It was American law enforcement's "We're going to need a bigger boat" moment.
The former Washington Wizards star, who was banished from the team after brandishing a handgun in the locker room following a dispute with teammate Javaris Crittenton over a card game, initially was pulled over for speeding.
The pursuit of hackers who audaciously stole and published credit reports for Michelle Obama, the attorney general, FBI director and other U.S. politicians and celebrities crisscrossed continents and included a San Francisco-based Internet company, Cloudflare, The Associated Press has learned.
From Michelle Obama to Joe Biden to Hillary Clinton to Sarah Palin -- more than a dozen of the biggest names in politics and entertainment saw their personal accounts hacked and private financial information posted online.
Dozens of protesters gathered outside the Los Angeles Police Department headquarters Saturday in support of Christopher Dorner, a fired cop who is suspected of killing four people, including two policemen.
Officials said Thursday that the burned remains found in a California mountain cabin have been positively identified as fugitive former police officer Christopher Dorner.
It sounds like the plot line to a movie: He's a former LA cop on a violent, rage-filled rampage who will stop at nothing for revenge.
Los Angeles police are still waiting on the results of tests of charred remains for proof positive that Christopher Dorner is dead, as a lengthy manhunt for the former cop-turned-killer ended in a “bittersweet” shootout Tuesday evening.
A massive Southern California manhunt entered its sixth day without running to the ground shooting suspect Christopher Dorner, leading to questions as to how long the former Los Angeles police officer can elude authorities.