- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
Los Angeles Times
Latest Los Angeles Times Items
The former spokesman for the Los Angeles County Superior Court claims false rumors that he leaked information to a celebrity news website were used as pretext for his firing.
The mayor of Beverly Hills says detectives suspect that a veteran Hollywood publicist was shot from another vehicle, possibly an SUV.
Silent film child star Marie Osborne Yeats, who was known as Baby Marie Osborne in films such as "Little Mary Sunshine," has died in California. She was 99.
Bill Nye, host of the Emmy-winning 1990s television show "Bill Nye the Science Guy," collapsed during a California speech, then got up and continued his presentation.
A prominent Hollywood publicist who promoted the Academy Award-winning movie "Driving Miss Daisy" and other major films was found shot to death Tuesday in her Mercedes-Benz in Beverly Hills.
Investigators seized computers Tuesday from the business of a prominent Hollywood publicist who was shot to death in her car in Beverly Hills hours after attending a movie premiere.
Comcast Corp. Chief Operating Officer Steve Burke has picked a new executive team that will help him run NBC Universal when Comcast takes over the media giant in the coming months, according to published reports Friday.
It started with figs, on a plate, stashed under a pool side table.
Federal and local law enforcement agents have arrested 45 people and seized cash, guns and more than two tons of drugs as part of an investigation into the Atlanta-area U.S. distribution hub of a major Mexican drug cartel, authorities said Thursday.