- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Lotulelei
Carolina Panthers first-round draft pick Star Lotulelei spent Sunday being introduced to life in NASCAR country.
This year's NFL draft is heavy on size and light on glamour.
"I know the Indy 500 is big and I've been there, but I think this has got it beat right now," said Lotulelei, a native of Tonga. "This right here is a ton of fun. I've got the all-access pass so I'm getting the full tour. And it's been an unbelievable thing."
Lotulelei said meeting Jeff Gordon and other NASCCAR drivers was "pretty cool," but said the highlight of his day was getting his picture taken with "Duck Dynasty" star Willie Robertson.