- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Lotulelei
Walk around Colts training camp, and it's like taking a trip around the world.
Carolina Panthers first-round draft pick Star Lotulelei spent Sunday being introduced to life in NASCAR country.
This year's NFL draft is heavy on size and light on glamour.
"That was a neat thing to get a picture with him," Lotulelei said. "I can't wait to get back and tell some of people at home. You can watch this stuff on TV, but there is nothing like being here. Just being here, man, I think I can do this all year around."
Lotulelei said meeting Jeff Gordon and other NASCCAR drivers was "pretty cool," but said the highlight of his day was getting his picture taken with "Duck Dynasty" star Willie Robertson.