- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Lou Spanos
Washington Redskins strong safety LaRon Landry is proceeding toward free agency with hopes of avoiding surgery on his left Achilles tendon, coach Mike Shanahan said Monday after overseeing a Senior Bowl practice here.
Washington Redskins linebackers coach Lou Spanos is leaving the team to become UCLA’s new defensive coordinator, a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed on Tuesday.
Trent Williams, all 318 pounds of him, jumped into Perry Riley's arms. Linebackers coach Lou Spanos bear-hugged LaRon Landry from behind. Even coach Mike Shanahan cracked a smile.
Ryan Kerrigan received special attention during Tuesday's practice because that's how important he is to the Washington Redskins.