- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Loudoun County Sheriff'S Office
A Sterling woman was arrested this weekend on charges related to a shooting death of her husband, a police officer, the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said.
A homeowner gave verbal warnings and fired a warning shot before fatally shooting a teenaged neighbor who had mistakenly entered the wrong house and triggered an alarm system, investigators said Thursday.
A 16-year-old boy taken for an intruder and fatally shot inside a neighbor's home had accidentally entered the wrong house, the boy's father said Monday.
An undercover detective from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office has been charged with driving while intoxicated and placed after administrative leave after a car collision over the weekend, officials announced Wednesday.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Joe Joseph was arrested on charges of driving under the influence early Monday morning, less than 24 hours after making his NFL debut.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Joe Joseph has been arrested on charges of driving under the influence.