- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
- Space probe on course to land on mile-wide comet
- New budget accord saves $23 billion — after $65 billion spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Loudoun County Sheriff'S Office
A Sterling woman was arrested this weekend on charges related to a shooting death of her husband, a police officer, the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said.
A homeowner gave verbal warnings and fired a warning shot before fatally shooting a teenaged neighbor who had mistakenly entered the wrong house and triggered an alarm system, investigators said Thursday.
A 16-year-old boy taken for an intruder and fatally shot inside a neighbor's home had accidentally entered the wrong house, the boy's father said Monday.
An undercover detective from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office has been charged with driving while intoxicated and placed after administrative leave after a car collision over the weekend, officials announced Wednesday.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Joe Joseph was arrested on charges of driving under the influence early Monday morning, less than 24 hours after making his NFL debut.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Joe Joseph has been arrested on charges of driving under the influence.