- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Loudoun County Sheriff'S Office
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office says two deputies were injured as they pursued a man who tried to steal televisions from a Sterling Costco.
Police say they were called to a shopping mall near Dulles International Airport for a report of a possible shooting, but there was no shooting and no gunman was found.
A homeowner gave verbal warnings and fired a warning shot before fatally shooting a teenaged neighbor who had mistakenly entered the wrong house and triggered an alarm system, investigators said Thursday.