- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Loudoun County Sheriff'S Office
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office says two deputies were injured as they pursued a man who tried to steal televisions from a Sterling Costco.
Police say they were called to a shopping mall near Dulles International Airport for a report of a possible shooting, but there was no shooting and no gunman was found.
A homeowner gave verbal warnings and fired a warning shot before fatally shooting a teenaged neighbor who had mistakenly entered the wrong house and triggered an alarm system, investigators said Thursday.