- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Loudoun County Sheriff'S Office
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office says two deputies were injured as they pursued a man who tried to steal televisions from a Sterling Costco.
Police say they were called to a shopping mall near Dulles International Airport for a report of a possible shooting, but there was no shooting and no gunman was found.
A homeowner gave verbal warnings and fired a warning shot before fatally shooting a teenaged neighbor who had mistakenly entered the wrong house and triggered an alarm system, investigators said Thursday.