- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Louie Gohmert Items
When elderly veterans pushed their way through police barricades Tuesday to get to the World War II memorial on the Mall, they not only became an instant online sensation, but also a symbolic protest against the government shutdown.
For some hard-line conservatives, there is no war analogy too big when it comes to rallying people against Obamacare.
A key House Republican leading the charge to defund President Obama's health care law said Sunday that the GOP does not have the votes right now to succeed in cutting off the program.
The spirit of Massachusetts lawyer James Otis is awakening in Congress with a vote scheduled for the House floor Wednesday to limit surveillance by the National Security Agency.
A Republican lawmaker called President Obama "intolerant" and discriminatory for objecting to a measure that would expand rights for military members to express their faiths.
On Thursday, I held a news conference announcing my intent to pursue legal action against the federal government for infringing on Americans' Fourth Amendment rights.
Democratic Sen. Charles E. Schumer of New York confidently predicts that at least 70 members of the U.S. Senate are going to vote for the so-called comprehensive immigration-reform bill proposed by his "Gang of Eight."
The FBI's counterterrorism unit is stymied by politically correct pressures that push back against investigations based on a suspect's radical Islamic affiliations, one congressman said.
The United States sent four more top-of-the-line F-16 fighter jets to Egypt on Thursday, as part of a foreign aid promise that critics blast as aid for an anti-Israel entity.