- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
Latest Louie Gohmert Items
In what some have referred to as "fireworks" during a House hearing with Attorney General Eric H. Holder, one of the more important revelations was the exposure of exactly how much literal contempt Mr. Holder actually holds for the American people.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin turned Attorney General Eric Holder's veiled threat to a congressman back on himself Wednesday, saying his idea about an identification bracelet for gun owners was a notion better left untouched.
Two tough-talking Texas lawmakers issued blunt words of criticism to Attorney General Eric Holder this week, telling him in front of a Capitol Hill crowd that not only should he be held in contempt, but that he should be sitting in a jail cell.
Attorney General Eric Holder blamed “the gun lobby” for being behind his 2012 contempt vote in Congress, in one of many heated exchanges with House Republicans Tuesday.
Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert said he's had to drop his health care coverage because Obamacare has made it too expensive.
Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert said tea partiers should rise up and fight against efforts to quash the group by the Republican Party's old guard.
A key House Republican leading the charge to defund President Obama's health care law said Sunday that the GOP does not have the votes right now to succeed in cutting off the program.
The FBI's counterterrorism unit is stymied by politically correct pressures that push back against investigations based on a suspect's radical Islamic affiliations, one congressman said.
The House Judiciary Committee's decision last week to leave the District's strict gun laws alone — at least for now — appears consistent with the tea party's resistance to federal "tyranny" but at odds with the GOP-backed movement's strict adherence to language in the Constitution.