- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Louie Gohmert Items
Rep. Louie Gohmert insisted Friday that he knows how to find the lost email of former Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner: Put up a $1 million reward.
Make no mistake about it, said Rep. Louie Gohmert, speaking of the thousands of children who were pouring across America's borders illegally. It's an "invasion," pure and simple, he said.
Rep. Louie Gohmert, in a congressional hearing, challenged a minister who is president of the Americans United for Separation of Church and State, to clarify his Christian beliefs — especially because the group is frequently at the heart of atheist-type attacks on public shows of faith.
Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas says Obamacare needs to be repealed before lawmakers consider what parts may be worth saving.
Rep. Louie Gohmert scoffed at the recent climate change alarmism that's emanated from the White House, saying that it was only a few short years ago that today's heated rhetoric about global warming had instead focused on the opposite — global cooling.
Rep. Louie Gohmert sent out first a quote and then a quip to rally-goers in Iowa that if John Adams thought the Constitution was for moral, righteous people, then that meant the legal document was primarily for modern-day Americans who revere both God and guns.
In what some have referred to as "fireworks" during a House hearing with Attorney General Eric H. Holder, one of the more important revelations was the exposure of exactly how much literal contempt Mr. Holder actually holds for the American people.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin turned Attorney General Eric Holder's veiled threat to a congressman back on himself Wednesday, saying his idea about an identification bracelet for gun owners was a notion better left untouched.
Two tough-talking Texas lawmakers issued blunt words of criticism to Attorney General Eric Holder this week, telling him in front of a Capitol Hill crowd that not only should he be held in contempt, but that he should be sitting in a jail cell.