- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to return to active duty at Fort Sam Houston
- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
Latest Louie Gohmert Items
Attorney General Eric Holder blamed “the gun lobby” for being behind his 2012 contempt vote in Congress, in one of many heated exchanges with House Republicans Tuesday.
Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert said he's had to drop his health care coverage because Obamacare has made it too expensive.
Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert said tea partiers should rise up and fight against efforts to quash the group by the Republican Party's old guard.
A key House Republican leading the charge to defund President Obama's health care law said Sunday that the GOP does not have the votes right now to succeed in cutting off the program.
The FBI's counterterrorism unit is stymied by politically correct pressures that push back against investigations based on a suspect's radical Islamic affiliations, one congressman said.
The House Judiciary Committee's decision last week to leave the District's strict gun laws alone — at least for now — appears consistent with the tea party's resistance to federal "tyranny" but at odds with the GOP-backed movement's strict adherence to language in the Constitution.
The House Judiciary Committee easily defeated a proposal Thursday that would have allowed out-of-state residents to bring concealed weapons into the District, an unusual vote in which conservative members put their allegiance to states' rights ahead of their frequent forays into D.C. affairs.
Government has rigged the game so that it can always grow larger year after year. House conservatives are pushing legislation that would undo the built-in advantage that expansionists depend on when budget season rolls around. Washington can't be allowed to cook the books any longer.