- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Louis Delmas
The Lions cleared some salary cap space by releasing two players yesterday, one on each side of the ball. Could either of them be on the Redskins' radar as a possible free agency addition?
Detroit Lions safety Louis Delmas had surgery on his left knee Tuesday.
"It felt good during the game, but I didn't know if that was just adrenaline in my veins," he said. "But it felt even better on Sunday and it still feels good today."
Louis Delmas saw his first preseason action against the Browns and said Monday that he came out of the game in good shape.