- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Louis Freeh Items
A lawyer for former FBI director Louis Freeh has asked an appeals court not to delay a defamation case over Freeh's Penn State sexual-abuse investigation.
An investigator appointed by a federal judge to look for fraud in the BP oil spill claims process is seeking a court order forcing Florida to turn over "trip tickets" fishermen fill out when they unload at docks.
A federal judge ruled Tuesday that a $357,000 payment in a damage claim from the 2010 BP oil spill must be repaid because the claim was fraudulent.
Former FBI director Louis Freeh will get the chance next month to argue that a defamation case against him by Penn State's former president should not be delayed.
Former FBI director Louis Freeh and his law firm are asking a higher court to review a judge's decision to let former Penn State president Graham Spanier put his lawsuit on hold.
A judge has reaffirmed his decision to let former Penn State president Graham Spanier put off his defamation lawsuit against former FBI director Louis Freeh and his law firm.
BP is not entitled to see confidential documents used by a court-appointed investigator who has alleged that some attorneys acted improperly in the claims process arising from the 2010 Gulf oil spill, a federal judge ruled Friday.
A Pennsylvania judge Tuesday granted former Penn State president Graham Spanier's request to put on hold his defamation civil lawsuit against former FBI director Louis Freeh and Freeh's law firm.
BP is pressing a federal court to disallow a $7.9 million Gulf oil spill claim awarded to a Louisiana law firm.