- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - louis oosthuizen
Bubba Watson was playing his way down the 10th fairway, trying to forget about the photographer who got in his way the hole before and quite possibly cost him the first bogey of his Masters.
Bubba Watson won one Masters with a shot out of the trees that will live in tournament lore. He'd like to take an easier path to a second green jacket.
A hole-by-hole look at Augusta National, site of the 78th Masters to be played April 10-13, with famous shots played at each one, the average score and where each hole ranks in difficulty since 1934:
South African Louis Oosthuizen birdied his closing two holes to retain the Volvo Champions title on Sunday after an earlier eagle on the eighth.
England's Tommy Fleetwood birdied the last hole in a third-round 69 to seize a one-shot lead in the Volvo Champions on Saturday with an overall 10-under 206.
DURBAN, South Africa (AP) — Joost Luiten holed out for an albatross on the way to a 5-under 67 Friday and a share of the second-round lead with Louis Oosthuizen and Tommy Fleetwood at the Volvo Golf Champions.
DURBAN, South Africa (AP) — Raphael Jacquelin shot a bogey-free 5-under 67 in extremely windy conditions on South Africa's east coast to take the first-round lead at the Volvo Golf Champions on Thursday.
Capsules of the Sunday matches at the Presidents Cup:
Tiger Woods and Matt Kuchar had an easy time in their new partnership. So did Jason Dufner and Zach Johnson. The Presidents Cup resumes Friday with six foursomes matches.
Ernie Els remembers them as being a big part of his junior golf foundation in South Africa.
Louis Oosthuizen will take two months away from golf to let a series of injuries heal.
Former champion Louis Oosthuizen has withdrawn from the British Open midway through his first round with an apparent injury.
Louis Oosthuizen and Peter Hanson withdrew from the British Open because of injuries midway through their first rounds on Thursday.
"How many green jackets you got?" he asked. "If you had one, you would celebrate it for a year or two."
"You know, I do everything my way," he said. "I learned the game my way. I figured it out my way. So it just takes me a little bit longer with the mental focus and drive to get back to where I am today."