- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - louis oosthuizen
Louis Oosthuizen is still looking for a remedy for his recurring back issues.
Louis Oosthuizen birdied four of the last five holes for a 6-under 64 and a share of the third-round lead with Brendon Todd on Saturday in the Byron Nelson Championship.
Bubba Watson was playing his way down the 10th fairway, trying to forget about the photographer who got in his way the hole before and quite possibly cost him the first bogey of his Masters.
Bubba Watson won one Masters with a shot out of the trees that will live in tournament lore. He'd like to take an easier path to a second green jacket.
A hole-by-hole look at Augusta National, site of the 78th Masters to be played April 10-13, with famous shots played at each one, the average score and where each hole ranks in difficulty since 1934:
South African Louis Oosthuizen birdied his closing two holes to retain the Volvo Champions title on Sunday after an earlier eagle on the eighth.
England's Tommy Fleetwood birdied the last hole in a third-round 69 to seize a one-shot lead in the Volvo Champions on Saturday with an overall 10-under 206.
DURBAN, South Africa (AP) — Joost Luiten holed out for an albatross on the way to a 5-under 67 Friday and a share of the second-round lead with Louis Oosthuizen and Tommy Fleetwood at the Volvo Golf Champions.
DURBAN, South Africa (AP) — Raphael Jacquelin shot a bogey-free 5-under 67 in extremely windy conditions on South Africa's east coast to take the first-round lead at the Volvo Golf Champions on Thursday.
Capsules of the Sunday matches at the Presidents Cup:
Tiger Woods and Matt Kuchar had an easy time in their new partnership. So did Jason Dufner and Zach Johnson. The Presidents Cup resumes Friday with six foursomes matches.
Ernie Els remembers them as being a big part of his junior golf foundation in South Africa.
Louis Oosthuizen will take two months away from golf to let a series of injuries heal.
Louis Oosthuizen, of South Africa, acknowledges applause from the gallery after sinking a birdie putt on the 15th green during the third round of the Byron Nelson Championship golf tournament, Saturday, May 17, 2014, in Irving, Texas.
"How many green jackets you got?" he asked. "If you had one, you would celebrate it for a year or two."