- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest louis oosthuizen Items
NCAA and Olympic officials might want to pay close attention to two weeks at Pinehurst No. 2 this summer, when the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open are held on the same course.
It's rare to hear Ernie Els describe his week at the Match Play Championship as "wonderful."
A brief look at the quarterfinals Saturday of the Match Play Championship:
Getting to the round of 16 in the Match Play Championship was all that mattered Thursday.
South African Louis Oosthuizen birdied his closing two holes to retain the Volvo Champions title on Sunday after an earlier eagle on the eighth.
England's Tommy Fleetwood birdied the last hole in a third-round 69 to seize a one-shot lead in the Volvo Champions on Saturday with an overall 10-under 206.
DURBAN, South Africa (AP) — Joost Luiten holed out for an albatross on the way to a 5-under 67 Friday and a share of the second-round lead with Louis Oosthuizen and Tommy Fleetwood at the Volvo Golf Champions.