- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Louis P. Sheldon
Gay-rights supporters outside the court building broke into cheers when news came of the decision to strike down part of DOMA, which denied federal privileges to gay couples, and Proposition 8, California's ban on gay marriage.
Mr. Sheldon said he and members of his group took a lower profile Wednesday to avoid confrontations with pro-gay activists.
"The bill says transgenders born biologically as a boy, who took hormones and developed female breasts, can go into the girls locker and shower room as a so-called transgender," Mr. Sheldon said. "That's humiliation, and a loss of decency and modesty. It's lunatic."