- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Louis Vasquez
Peyton Manning and the Broncos returned home with their first regular-season loss in 378 days, which left them looking up at Kansas City in the AFC West standings and glowering over a game film that exposed problems in virtually every phase of their game.
The Denver Broncos finally have their whole gang back together on defense.
The Denver Broncos are welcoming back suspended superstar Von Miller with open arms and a spotless 6-0 record.
John Elway the executive is about to find out if he's as good at bouncing back as John Elway the quarterback was.
The first week of NFL free agency isn't over yet, and it's already becoming difficult to keep track of who's coming and going.
The Atlanta Falcons replaced Michael Turner with another proven, productive running back.
Carson Palmer looked like an NFL quarterback again, not like a guy who had settled into semi-retirement in Southern California.
General manager A.J. Smith has some work to do in the NFL draft after his San Diego Chargers shockingly flamed out and missed the playoffs for the first time in five years.