- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Louis Vuitton Items
Louis Vuitton flexed its royal muscles on Saturday, decamping from Paris to Monaco for a colorful, '60s-infused "resort" collection that trumpeted the age-old case maker's links with the ruling Grimaldi family.
Jordan Weber doesn't call himself a street artist anymore. The term's overused. Overrated. Over-commodified, he says.
Ilaria Venturini Fendi has translated the same attention to detail and craftsmanship she learned working over the years in her famous family's Italian fashion business to her own line of bags that feature repurposed items including everything from old light switch plates to leather seats from cars once used in crash tests.
Polka dots are Japanese avant-garde artist Yayoi Kusama's lifelong inspiration, obsession and passion.
French fashion house Louis Vuitton is again putting a bit of Japanese culture on the arms of its customers.
"Fashions fade, style is eternal," Yves Saint Laurent once said.
Louis Vuitton capped a Paris fashion week dripping with jewels, sequins and glamorous jet-setters by going back in time to one of the most fashionable ages of travel: The era of the Orient Express.
The fashion world is abuzz about the possibility that U.S.-born designer Marc Jacobs might take over as creative director of Dior.
The fashion world is abuzz over the possibility that U.S.-born designer Marc Jacobs might take over as creative director of Dior.