- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Louise Neathway
A woman charged with extorting $6,000 from New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman may be about to find out what a grand jury thinks of the case.
A woman charged with extorting $6,000 from New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman may testify next week before a grand jury weighing the case, her lawyer said Wednesday as a judge declined to reduce the woman's $300,000 bond.
A woman has been charged with stalking and shaking down New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman.
A woman stalked and shook down New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman, getting him to pay her $6,000 and demanding more by threatening to harm his reputation, prosecutors said Thursday.
Neathway denies allegations of threatening to damage Cashman's reputation to get him to pay her.