- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Louise Neathway Items
A woman charged with extorting $6,000 from New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman may be about to find out what a grand jury thinks of the case.
A woman charged with extorting $6,000 from New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman may testify next week before a grand jury weighing the case, her lawyer said Wednesday as a judge declined to reduce the woman's $300,000 bond.
The wife of Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has filed divorce papers, a day after prosecutors charged a woman with stalking him and extorting money over an extramarital affair.
A woman has been charged with stalking and shaking down New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman.
A woman stalked and shook down New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman, getting him to pay her $6,000 and demanding more by threatening to harm his reputation, prosecutors said Thursday.