- Landslide hits Indian village, 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
Latest Louise Nevelson Items
Block by block, piece by piece, more than 60 local artists diligently created the framework Saturday for a more than 7-foot tall sculpture that will eventually be placed in the lobby of Clark Memorial Hospital and Health Services.
Photographer Pedro Guerrero, whose 20-year association with architect Frank Lloyd Wright launched a long fine-arts career that included capturing images of American artists, has died at age of 95.