- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Louisiana Highway
A passenger in a pickup headed north on Louisiana Highway 35 was killed after the truck hit a culvert, causing it to flip several times.
With its bold Corinthian columns and gold lettering, Falgout Funeral Home stands out on Raceland's main thoroughfare, looking timeless among clapboard-sided Cajun country homes. But times are changing for the 102-year-old business as the Internet opens up new avenues for sales.
State Police Haz-Mat crews remain on the scene of a gas well blowout near Eunice in Acadia Parish.
A Raceland man was struck and killed after walking into the path of a pickup truck.
Authorities say a portion of Louisiana Highway 46 in St. Bernard Parish will be closed Feb. 25-26 while movie scenes are filmed.
Three children and an adult died Saturday when their sports utility vehicle collided head-on with Lafayette Parish school bus in St. Mary Parish.
Authorities in Lincoln Parish say a segment of Louisiana Highway 822 will be closed for several weeks starting on Monday.
The St. Tammany Parish Council voted Thursday night to establish economic development districts at two Interstate 12 interchanges and an area near the Slidell Airport.
Authorities in Plaquemines Parish say Louisiana Highway 23 bridge that crosses the Intracoastal Waterway will be closed through Monday.
A 19-year-old from Converse has died in a single-vehicle accident Saturday in Sabine Parish.
The 6.7-mile Southdown Loop bicycle path is officially in service, with special markers painted on the road to remind motorists the lane is shared with bikers.
Even with many restaurants closed by the arctic front that iced in much of Louisiana, some tourists were happy to be stuck in New Orleans.
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development has reopened a portion of Interstate 49.
With temperatures expected to dip into the mid to low 20s on the north shore of Lake Pontchartrain, St. Tammany Parish officials have opened a warming shelter for those who need to escape the chill.
City officials are placing trash cans at heavily trafficked intersections in hope of reducing litter on Bogalusa streets.