- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Louisiana State University
Former Louisiana State University linebacker Tahj Jones was injured after being shot by another former LSU football player, police said Saturday.
State Treasurer John Kennedy says 3,900 former Louisiana State University students can get refunds online for money lost to employee fraud at a McDonald's on campus.
The University of Mississippi will begin a four-year, $50 million renovation and expansion of its Student Union this summer.
Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal had made a friendly bet on the 2014 Outback Bowl in Florida last week, and now the Iowa Republican owes his state some ham.
The Supreme Court on Monday sent a major affirmative action case back to the lower courts to be reheard, ducking the chance to rewrite discrimination laws and instead affirming the current state of law for racial preferences, saying they can be used for admissions but only if there is a compelling need and no other remedy works.
Rather than boast about Florida's lofty national defensive rankings, safety Josh Evans questions whether they are an accurate reflection of how good his unit really is.
People familiar with the situation say Les Miles and LSU have agreed to a new contract.
You would think that, with Louisiana State University's 7-1 overall record and 3-1 Southeastern Conference record, fans of the No. 6-ranked college football team would focus all their attention on the upcoming game against No. 1-ranked Alabama.
LSU coach Les Miles rode out Hurricane Isaac on Wednesday at the Tigers' football operations building, where he and members of his staff continued planning for Saturday night's scheduled home opener against North Texas.
Stony Brook University, which began playing a Division I schedule only in 2000, is headed to the College World Series after pulling off a stunning upset of perennial baseball powerhouse LSU before 10,000 Tigers supporters in Baton Rouge, La.
Their motto is "shock the world." So far, so good for the Stony Brook Seawolves.
LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson and teammate Joshua Johns were released on $5,000 bond each Friday in connection with a bar fight that injured four people.
Jeanne Leiby, editor of Louisiana State University's literary quarterly, The Southern Review, was killed in a traffic accident near Baton Rouge.