- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Louisiana State University
Latest Louisiana State University Items
As Isaac's drenching rains and cooling winds drifted north of the Gulf Coast, heat and humidity moved back in — along with frustration, exhaustion and uncertainty.
LSU coach Les Miles rode out Hurricane Isaac on Wednesday at the Tigers' football operations building, where he and members of his staff continued planning for Saturday night's scheduled home opener against North Texas.
Stony Brook University is hoping to build on the attention its baseball team is getting with its first-ever appearance in the College World Series by producing a television commercial that will air during the team's first-round game Friday against UCLA.
Amid a firestorm of criticism over a pair of new studies on gay parenting, the world's largest organization of psychologists has affirmed its own position that sexual orientation is not a factor in parental fitness.
Stony Brook University, which began playing a Division I schedule only in 2000, is headed to the College World Series after pulling off a stunning upset of perennial baseball powerhouse LSU before 10,000 Tigers supporters in Baton Rouge, La.
Their motto is "shock the world." So far, so good for the Stony Brook Seawolves.
Two studies released Sunday may act like brakes on popular social-science assertions that gay parents are the same as — or maybe better than — married mother-father parents.
Two studies released Sunday may act like brakes on popular social-science assertions that gay parents are the same as — or maybe better than — married, mother-father parents.
In the introduction to his exhaustive biography of New Orleans literary legend and posthumous Pulitzer Prize winner John Kennedy Toole, Cory MacLauchlin considers the question of whether John Kennedy Toole is a modernist or a Southern writer.