- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
Latest Louvre Items
The Louvre was forced to close its doors Wednesday after workers walked off the job, complaining that the world's most-visited museum is plagued with gangs of pickpockets.
The mystery behind the most enigmatic smile in art _ Leonardo da Vinci's "Mona Lisa" _ just got a little more complicated.
He's come out of the shadows and into the world spotlight. But Massimiliano Giornetti, Salvatore Ferragamo's creative director since 2010, says that he's still a "down to earth" guy _ despite having tea with Meryl Streep and hanging out with Angelina Jolie.
The gender gap in art and literature is not in the title of two exhibitions currently in Washington, but it serves as a subtext in both of them. At the Folger Shakespeare Library, the fascinating "Shakespeare's Sisters: Voices of English and European Women Writers, 1500-1700" raises the question, Why aren't some of them better known?
The Louvre Museum is used to dealing with antiquities: Nearly all of its thousands of works of art date to 1848 or earlier. Now, it wants to create a relic of its own - the old museum audio guide.
The Louvre Museum is used to dealing with antiquities: Nearly all of its thousands of works of art date to 1848 or earlier. Now, it wants to create a relic of its own _ the old museum audio guide.
An intense and controversial restoration of the last great work by Leonardo da Vinci goes before the public Thursday at the Louvre Museum, revealing "The Virgin and Child with Saint Anne" in the full panoply of hues and detail painted by the Renaissance master 500 years ago.
The developer of a branch of the Louvre in Abu Dhabi has launched its search for a contractor to build the museum following a series of delays.
The developer of a branch of the Louvre in Abu Dhabi has begun a search for a contractor to build the museum following a series of delays.