- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Lovett
… I am a political person, and I have strong opinions," he said, but added, "I guess that's what Twitter's for."
"I wouldn't have done it ['1600 Penn'] if it was a political show," said Mr. Lovett, who said he was eager to return to entertainment and leave Washington behind.