- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Lovie Smith
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers drafted three tall, physical players who were once basketball standouts with aspirations of playing in the NBA, prompting general manager Jason Licht to jokingly refer to the team as the Dunkaneers.
Mike Evans isn't making any bold predictions about how he can make the Tampa Bay Buccaneers better.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers defied the odds by using their entire draft to upgrade a struggling offense, and the smile on Lovie Smith's face suggested he couldn't be happier about it.
Tampa Bay is giving its low-scoring offense a face-lift in the NFL draft.
Confident they already have their quarterback of the future, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers opted for Johnny Manziel's favorite target rather than the Heisman Trophy winner in the NFL draft.
Lovie Smith is well aware of Tampa Bay's shaky track record in the NFL draft, as well as the role recent failures have played in the Buccaneers missing the playoffs the past six seasons.
Carl Nicks is eager to get back on the field for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Football coaches can only learn so much watching players on film, so Lovie Smith is excited about finally having an opportunity to evaluate the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the field.
Josh McCown is excited to have another opportunity to prove he's a No. 1 quarterback.
Revis Island is relocating again.
Jason Licht welcomes the challenge of turning the Tampa Bay Buccaneers into a championship contender, and the team's new general manager doesn't believe it'll take long to do it.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired Arizona Cardinals front-office executive Jason Licht to help coach Lovie Smith transform a team that hasn't won a playoff game in more than a decade into a championship contender.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Former California coach Jeff Tedford has been hired as offensive coordinator for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Former Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith is set to take on the challenge of rebuilding the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Lovie Smith, right, tells cornerback Marc Anthony to watch the holding during a voluntary minicamp NFL football practice Wednesday, April 23, 2014, in Tampa, Fla. (AP Photo/Chris O'Meara)
"He has a ways to go, but it's good for Carl to just get back into the mix with the rest of the group," Smith added. "Early on, there is a lot of mental work for all of our players."