- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Lovie Smith
Eric Ebron exuded confidence from the moment he walked into Lucas Oil Stadium on Thursday.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have completed their coaching staff for next season, hiring Mike Phair as assistant defensive line coach and Carlos Polk as assistant special teams coach.
Jason Licht welcomes the challenge of turning the Tampa Bay Buccaneers into a championship contender, and the team's new general manager doesn't believe it'll take long to do it.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired Arizona Cardinals front-office executive Jason Licht to help coach Lovie Smith transform a team that hasn't won a playoff game in more than a decade into a championship contender.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired Gill Byrd as their cornerbacks coach.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have added 11 assistant coaches to new coach Lovie Smith's staff.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Former California coach Jeff Tedford has been hired as offensive coordinator for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Former Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith is set to take on the challenge of rebuilding the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Coaching search reset 01.02.13: The Redskins now have only three competitors for coaching candidates as the Bucs filled their opening on Wednesday.
Another quality coaching candidate came off the board last night as Lovie Smith agreed to coach the Bucs
The Buccaneers say Lovie Smith is the ideal man to coach Tampa Bay.
"What happened there has nothing to do with what we are doing in Tampa Bay," new Buccaneers coach Lovie Smith said.
"It does put stress on your defense if you've got a guy who can in-line block and create bad matchups for your safeties and linebackers," said new Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith, who spent most of his career coaching as a defensive assistant. "I think it's safe to say they are getting bigger and bigger, and that's an area we're obviously looking at. It seems like every team is looking for that perfect tight end, and once you get one, it's pretty special."