- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Lowe'S Items
The trial of a 21-year-old Paris woman charged with being drunk and reading a text message when she crashed her car, killing two teenage passengers, is getting started.
Lowe's Home Centers has agreed to pay a $500,000 federal penalty in settling claims that its contractors in at least nine states broke environmental rules for addressing lead paint dust during home renovation projects, two federal agencies announced Thursday.
"Love Life" (Simon & Schuster), by Rob Lowe
Lowe's Home Centers will pay $18.1 million to settle California claims that it illegally disposed of hazardous wastes at its stores throughout the state.
Attorneys for a Texas man who was kept in prison for more than three decades after his murder conviction was overturned have asked a court to free him so he can get on with his life, saying he's suffered enough from the mishandling of his case and that key trial evidence has gone missing.
A New York woman has been sentenced to more than four years in prison for defrauding a home improvement company through fraudulent gift cards.
Rick Hendrick remembers the stress-filled days in 2001 when he was trying to launch a new team with an unproven driver.
The University of Alabama fan who poisoned Auburn University's landmark oak trees at Toomer's Corner has been released from jail and cleared to leave the state.
If Jimmie Johnson is feeling a little road weary on his Daytona 500 victory tour, maybe a Lowe's pep rally will help.