- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Lowry
The Facebook fan page for Pittsburgh Tactical Firearm, the owner of which has been running a giveaway contest for an AR-15, has been inexplicably closed — along with a second page that the owner started as a replacement for the first.
"This kind of censorship is unconstitutional," he said in The Blaze.
Vocativ reported that Facebook has a policy prohibiting ads that promote weapons and firearms, but Mr. Lowry said his Facebook page wasn't a sales site.