- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest loyola university Items
At age 80, retired Chicago physician and educator Dan Winship is getting a bittersweet last chance to teach about medicine - only this time he's the subject. In the early stages of Alzheimer's disease, Winship is giving a young medical student a close-up look at a devastating illness affecting millions of patients worldwide.
A former adviser to four presidents will address graduates at Loyola University New Orleans' spring commencement.
Loyola University New Orleans has named Angela Franke as its new coach of the women's volleyball team.
Several Illinois universities are among the institutions that send the most volunteers to serve in the Peace Corps.
Loyola University officials have laid off 18 staff members and announced that 12 non-tenured faculty will not have their contracts renewed in April.
Officials of Loyola University say 18 employees will be laid off as the university copes with a drop in freshman enrollment and a $5.1 million deficit.
The College of Law at Loyola University will soon offer help in tax return preparation for people with low to moderate incomes.
Illinois may have a new medical marijuana law on the books, and two other states may have approved the drug's recreational use, but the candidates for Illinois governor this year don't support legalizing it outright in their state.
Loyola University New Orleans has hired Chad Mann as coach of the men's and women's tennis teams.