- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Lpga Tour
Na Yeon Choi shot a 7-under 66 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead in the season-opening Bahamas LPGA Classic, chipping to a foot to set up a birdie on the par-5 18th hole.
Jessica Korda took the second-round lead in the season-opening Bahamas LPGA Classic, birdieing four of her last seven holes in high wind Friday for a 7-under 66.
The LPGA Tour is going to a points race this year, offering $1 million to the winner of the new "Race to the CME Globe."
LPGA Tour Commissioner Mike Whan said the annual awards celebration Friday of the Titleholders was by far his favorite time on the year. Inbee Park made it special for everyone there with a speech that explained who she is and what she tried to achieve this year.
The good news for LPGA Tour commissioner Mike Whan is that his sport is dominating the golf conversation, which is rare.
The LPGA Tour has signed a three-year deal with CME Group to be the title sponsor of its season-ending Titleholders tournament in Florida.