- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Lsu Campus
The BCS title game, a rematch of a Nov. 5 field goal fest that LSU won 9-6, was heavily influenced by Alabama's kicking game, and there was a lot of defense, just like the first meeting.
Jordan Jefferson remembers nearly every second of the last time he played in the Superdome.
It's the Mad Hatter versus Darth Saban. It's "Geaux Tigers!" versus "Roll Tide!" It's two storied college football powerhouses that wandered in the wilderness of mediocrity for far too long, according to their fans, before both teams were led back to prominence, oddly enough, by the same man.