- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Lsu
An LSU official said the university is entertaining conversations about annexing parts of its campus into the city of Baton Rouge, amid the possibility the new city of St. George may form in East Baton Rouge Parish.
LSU President and Chancellor F. King Alexander says they've filled the chancellor's vacancy at LSU-Shreveport.
House Speaker Chuck Kleckley is calling for a review of Louisiana's tax structure, saying the state needs a stable, easy-to-understand system.
Although Jim Mora landed a third straight solid recruiting class for UCLA, the coach had to be frustrated by the names that got away.
A study done by the university's Division of Economic Development has determined that LSU's nine campuses impact the state by as much as $3.9 billion every year.
As if Missouri needed more obstacles to handle during this difficult stretch, the weather put one more in the Tigers' path.
NCAA President Mark Emmert is scheduled to speak at the Montana State football banquet as part of the team's annual spring scrimmage in Great Falls.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A surprising first week of competition in Southeastern Conference women's basketball has left the league with no obvious front-runner.
LSU has announced that Zach Mettenberger's playing career with the Tigers is officially over.
LSU starting linebacker Ryan Baker was benched for the home opener against Northwestern State because of a violation of team rules.
The showcase matchup of college football's opening weekend _ No. 3 Oregon vs. No. 4 LSU _ offers some of the best things college football has to offer, a high-stakes battle of teams loaded with speedy players from marquee conferences, distinctive mascots and whatever you might think of Oregon's latest uniform color scheme.
Mark Richt dusted off an old speech on the eve of Georgia's first practice.
Auburn will investigate claims by four former football players, who told HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel" they received thousands of dollars while being recruited by or playing for the Tigers.
Les Miles met with Michigan on Monday evening about the Wolverines' coaching vacancy, shortly after the LSU coach said he is also "extremely happy" with his current job.