- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Luca Cordero Di Montezemolo
Coming off a miserable Formula One season in which it won only one race, Ferrari plans to introduce its completely revised 2012 car in early February."
Ferrari plans to introduce its completely revised 2012 car in early February.
"He could continue," Montezemolo said, then added that Ferrari "always looks around.
"We were not happy with him and he wasn't happy with himself," Montezemolo said, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport. "But I'm confident that with a new car he'll be able to warm up the tires faster and be competitive again."